FS: Deuter ACT Zero 50+15 backpack

FS: Deuter ACT Zero 50+15 backpack. This is the 2012 version, it was used for a couple weeks on the AT and FT. Excellent condition, no rips or tears, I added a GG beltpocket to one side with Velcro strips, and cutoff the iceaxe loops off the bottom. Sells for $185 new at REI. Selling for $90, plus shipping CONUS. PM me if you want to see a picture or have questions. This is an excellent pack, only reason I'm selling is I went and bought the 2013 version, and now have extra backpacks. I also have the 2009 version of the Deuter ACT Zero 60 pack I'm willing to sell for $80. That pack was Backpacker Magazine's Editors Choice award that year. The Deuter ACT Zero 50 + 15 pack is perfect for the thru-hiker who travels light and fast and carry all your necessities in comfort.

• In awarding the ACT Zero 50 + 15 its 2011 Gear of the Year Award, Outside Magazine had this to say:
  • “It's the best kind of mutant. Part minimalist fast-packer, part monster hauler, the ACT Zero seemed like the perfect tool no matter what the mission.”
  • Aircontact Lite system features padded, contoured shoulder straps and hipbelt with 3D air-mesh lining and a cushioned, breathable back panel with hollow-chamber foam
  • Forward-pull hipbelt adjustment makes it easy to achieve a snug fit
  • X-frame with hollow-core aluminum stays transfers load weight to your hips and offers both torsional rigidity and flexibility to follow your body movements
  • Variquick system adjusts easily to any back length?
  • Main compartment features a removable lid closure and an extension collar that adds 15 liters of space and a hydration sleeve that accommodates a reservoir (sold separately)
  • Top lid features inside and outside pockets; mesh side pockets and hipbelt pocket hold water bottles, snacks and other small items
  • Large stuff-it pocket on the front compresses down—a perfect spot to stash an insulating layer or rainwear
  • Gear loops let you lash on trekking poles and an ice axe
  • SOS label inside the lid includes information to help if you're lost or need assistance
  • The Deuter ACT Zero 50 + 15 pack is made of tough, 500-denier? Duratex and light, 210-denier ripstop nylon fabric that is polyurethane-coated for weather resistance

• Outside Magazine’s
    2011 Gear of the Year Winner