[WTS] Gear Closet Cleanout - Yama, KS, HMG, GG, etc.

Hey y'all

My gear closet is getting out of hand and I'd like to clean it up. All prices include shipping to lower 48. If you want to pick up and pay cash, or if you want to buy multiple items, we can work out a deal. I'm located in San Jose, CA. Thanks for looking!

1. Leki Cristallo trekking poles. Bought these brand new last year on the AT after my costco poles broke. Only used for about 300 miles so tips have a ton of life left. I cut the wrist straps off. $50
  2. Gossamer Gear LT4S. I took off the straps, and I can't find them. Only used on a few overnighters. Just not a big fan of the twist lock. $80
  3. HMG Windrider 2400. I'm really debating whether or not to sell this pack. I used it for the entire AT and ended up cutting off almost anything I can. No frame stays, no hipbelt, no compression straps. Comes with Lukes Ultralite shoulder pouches. It is disgusting. It smells like death. But it is fully functional so maybe someone can find some use out of it. $100
  4. Yama Mountain Gear 1P SW Cirriform Full Cuben. This thing is brand new. I've only set it up on the lawn. $525
  5. KS Ultralite KS40. 50cm torso length, Xpac material, frameless. I cut off the hip belt. Ice axe loop on one side, and dry bag closure. Great condition. $150
  6. SWD removable lycra mesh shoulder pouches. $20
  7. Zimmerbuilt Padded shoulder pouch. Cuben. Brand new. $15
  8. Gossamer Gear Hipster fanny pack. I trimmed tags and webbing length. Should fit up to 32" waist. $15
  9. Stickpic. $12
  10. Black Diamond Ion Headlamp. This thing sucks I hate it. $15
  11. Joby Gorillapod. Forgot which model this is. Has ballhead with quick release plate. $30
  12. KS Ultralite hipbelt pouches. Xpac very well made. They use a weird clip system to attach so may not work with other brand packs. $25
  13. Patagonia Torrentshell size medium. Bought a few years ago but have used it very little. $40

Here are pictures. Let me know if you have any questions or if you want to see pics of anything in particular. Thanks for looking!