FS: Older Big Agnes Cross Mountain 45 degree synthetic fill system bag system

Older Big Agnes Cross Mountain 45 degree synthetic fill system bag. Provides more room than a mummy bag. Underside insulation has been eliminated and replaced with a sleeve for a 20 inch wide rectangular pad. Slip any rectangular pad into the full pad sleeve and you are ready to go. I used this bag for a while with three kids. Anytime we stayed in a motel, usually only had 2 beds for 5 people. So we would spread a ground cloth on the floor and put this bag on it with an inflatable pad in it. Kids fought over who got to sleep in it. Built in pillow sleeve lets you slip a pillow or jacket inside. Comes with cotton storage bag and nylon stuff sack. New, a Cross Mountain bag seems to start about $150

Included is a Big Agnes REM (Rest Easy Mama) Sleeping Pad. This is an insulated air core pad 20”X72”X2.5” which is rated down to 15 degress thanks to some PrimaLoft insulation. Comes with a nylon stuff sack Never had a leak, no patches. The only reason I am getting rid of it is I am almost 70 years old and replaced the 2.5” pad with a Big Agnes 3” thick 25 “ wide pad.

Asking$120 for both shipped CONUS. I will handle paypal fees

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags