FS HMG Ultamid 2 and HMG Inner with Cuben floor

HMG Ultamid 2 Spruce Green

Bought and used over last summer. Used a total of a few weeks.

Great condition, no holes or punctures in the cuben. Zipper is clean and runs smooth. Linelocs intact. The mosquito netting over the vents is bunched together in some places but no holes. The netting is made of very fine material and the individual strands can easily get strained from stuffing the mid into stuffsack. Also the vent flap is held up with velcro and that can get caught on the vent mesh. IMO, the vents are pretty useless so personally I don’t see this as a flaw. In bug season, when using only the mid, mosquitoes can come in through the gap under the mid so the netted vents don’t keep bugs out. In fact, they prevent bugs from flying out of the top. Even MLD doesn’t put mesh over their Duomid vents.

To me, the main thing is the cuben and zipper, and there are no flaws with either.

Includes HMG stuff sack, 50ft of guyline, cuben tape for repairs.

I’m also including:

– 8 carbon fiber 9” stakes from Ruta Locura

– MLD cuben stake sack

– 2 HMG pole straps

– carbon fiber pole extender (This is a section from a carbon fiber trekking pole I had. Fits pretty snug on my BD pole tip. **extender only. Trekking pole not included)

The Ultamid 2 Mesh Inner has only been used a few times and is great shape. No holes in netting, no holes in cuben floor, zipper works great. This was a great addition to the Ultamid because in good weather I could set up the mesh inner by itself and enjoy the 360 view.