FS: S2S Nano Mosquito Net Pyramid (1-Person), Hydrapak Seeker 3L Bladders

Please PM me with any questions.

I’m selling my Sea To Summit Nano Mosquito Net Pyramid:

• This is the 1-person version
  • It weighs 3.0 oz on my scale (by itself, no stuff sack)
  • Purchased new in 2017. Originally intended to use it on my JMT trip, but ended up using an inner tent instead.
  • Only setup once. Unfortunately, my dog managed to get a bunch of dog fur on it. I got a lot off, but some is still there. Otherwise, the net tent is in excellent condition (no rips or tears)
  • Includes the original stuff sack
  • More info: https://www.rei.com/product/849594/sea-to-summit-nano-mosquito-pyramid-insect-shield-net-shelter
  • $25 shipped in the U.S.

I’m also selling two 3L Hydrapak Seeker bladders (compatible with the Katadyn BeFree filter), the 500mL bladder originally included with the Katadyn BeFree filter, and a 32oz Nalgene Wide Mouth Cantene:

• 3L Hydrapak Seeker bladders x 2: purchased new in 2016, only used a few times. No holes or leaks. Each bladder weighs about 2.4 oz
  • 500mL Hydrapak bladder: purchased new in 2016, this is the small container that originally shipped with the BeFree filter. Only used a few times to test the filter. No holes or leaks. Weighs 0.8 oz
  • 32 oz Nalgene Cantene: purchased new in 2017, in good condition. No holes or leaks
  • $25 shipped in the U.S. for this group of items

S2S Nano Mosquito Net Pyramid (1-Person):

Hydrapak Seeker 3L bladders, 500mL Hydrapak container, and 32oz Nalgene Cantene:

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags