Katabatic Gear Helios 55L M/M

Hey all…i’ve been away for a while, sadly because some health issues have kept me off the trails :(

So with a heavy heart I’m parting with my amazing Helios backpack….this thing literally is the best backpack I’ve ever used after my custom made one from Chris Zimmer.

Best frame/carry I’ve ever seen, it handled 8L of water in Big Bend with no issues at all! (well, other than my having to actually CARRY said 8L…but the pack was great! I just needed stronger legs…). You can fit a bear can vertically (my Bearikade Weekender fits great with plenty of room around it) without it poking into your back.

Anyway – it’s a medium torso, medium hip belt. Lots of desert dirt on it, but it’s honestly only been on two shortish trips (3 days in the Ozarks and 5 days in Big Bend). Other than the well-earned dirt, no blemishes, smells, snags, nada.  You can’t get these in cuben anymore, and this style is no longer available.  I purchased for $325 – yours for $250 or best offer.  Please email jenmitol AT gmail DOT com.  Thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags