FS: Prana Brion Climbing Pants (28" x 29"), Prana Bridger Climbing Jeans (28" x 29")

For sale are two climbing pants from prAna that are in excellent to like new condition.  

Both are 28" waist and have been professionally hemmed to approximately 29" inseams.  The seamstress did a first rate job on the hem on both pants.  Looks like it came this way from the factory.  

First up is The Brion climbing pant in Mud colorway.  

http://www.prana.com/brion-pant.html?color=mud

PRODUCT DETAILS

• Stretch 'Zion' performance woven with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
  • 97% Nylon / 3% Spandex
  • 5-pocket styling with fixed waist and beltloops
  • Reinforced rivet details
  • Mesh pocketing
  • 7.6oz
  • Slim fit

This is the most versatile pair of pants that prAna makes in my opinion. Performs as well as any technical climbing pant but doesn't look overly techy so you can wear it from the gym to the crag and to the bar.

This pair is a few months old, but only has been worn a few times because I own so many pairs of climbing pants to rotate through.  I only washed it a couple times and always used Granger's Performance Wash to maintain the DWR finish as well as possible. No tears, holes, rips, or any major stains.  

Brand new these cost $79.  

Buy them in excellent condition from me for only $40 shipped in the USA

Next is the prAna Bridger climbing jean in Cargo Green colorway. 

http://www.prana.com/bridger-jean.html

PRODUCT DETAILS

• Our signature organic soft stretch denim 
    • 75% Organic Cotton / 23% Polyester / 2% Spandex
  • Classic 5 Pocket styling
  • Slim fit

The Bridger is perhaps the best reviewed product I've ever seen on Prana's website and the web (nearly all 5 star reviews from customers). 

These are in like new condition since I picked them up a month or so ago and only wore them a couple times in casual situations, never climbing. Only washed one time with Granger's Performance wash. 

Brand new these cost $89.

Buy them in like new condition from me for only $49 shipped in the USA

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags