FS: Portaledge, ropes, skis and cold weather bags

I’m biking more than climbing and skiing lately so it’s time to try to magically turn some toys into bikes. Here’s what I’ve got:

188cm Black Diamond Carbon Megawatts- These are the original carbon versions, not the later generations that “just aren’t the same”. They float like a dream and at 125mm underfoot with gobs of rocker make this ski feel much shorter than its length would imply. The gold standard Dynafit bindings give plenty of control on the down but climb like a dream. Well, a weird dream, but the point is they’re really light and climb well with the rocker staying afloat on the uptrack as well as the down. A pair of properly stored BD Split skins rounds out the package to get you crushing it on powder days. Though these are more than a few years old I’ve typically owned 5-6 pairs of skis at a time so there’s plenty of buttery turns left in them. Asking $700 for the package.

192cm Black Diamond Zealots with Fritschi Freerides- Another oldie but a goodie. These are not light and are really more of a sidecountry setup. At 112 underfoot they’ve got lots of float but are super stiff so they’ll ride the powder great and bust through the crud after things get chewed up by lunchtime. A great “Cascades powder ski”. Asking $150.

Salomon Rocker 2 w/Salomon Guardian 16 bindings- Another sidecountry setup. Rocker is right there in the name and at 122mm underfoot these will make you feel like a hero on powder days. Straight-line with ease, stomp landings and impress all the people riding up the lift. Asking $500.

Sterling 7.8mm x 70m Fusion Photon Half/Twin ropes- These are rated for either rope technique, are dry treated and unused. $200 for the pair. 

A Marmot Col -20 sleeping bag and a Marmot Cwm -40 sleeping bag. Both bags are long lengths which anyone would want for cold temps as the extra length gives you space for boot liners and whatnot. Asking $300 for the Col and $400 for the Cwm.

Last but not least, a Black Diamond Cliff Cabana Double portaledge with Deluxe fly- This has seen just a few nights of use but is in damn good condition with a few upgrades. Asking $500.

Please email ryanspivey1 at outlook.com with offers.