WTS: All my overnight gear

Due to some health issues I can’t do too many more overnight backpack trips and have to limit it to day hikes from now on. So, I am listing some items for sale. Listing these items is very hard for me, all the gear has been treated very well! PM me if interested, I prefer PayPal and can add insurance if requested. CONUS only. The tent picture shows the tent and both sleeping bags. I can send other pictures via email if requested. Thanks.

• Feathered Friends Swift 20 deg. 850+ Goose Down. Size is regular. Bag is like new. 360.00 Shipped

http://featheredfriends.com/sleeping...eping-bag.html

• Thermarest Neoair Trekker size regular 20x72. 85.00 Shipped
  • Mountain Hardware Drifter 3 Tent, use about 15 nights and has all original parts such as stuff sack, gear loft etc.... 170.00 Shipped
  • Thermarest Prolite Plus 20x72 x1.5 R-Value 3.8, this is the model that came out 3 years ago, used about 15 nights with a couple small patches on the bottom. 65.00 Shipped
  • Kelty Light Year Down 20 deg. Regular 600 Fill Down bag with 62" Girth, this was also purchased about 3 years ago and used maybe 5 or 6 nights. 100.00 Shipped
  • Go-Lite Qwest backpack, large torso size. I trimmed quite a few straps like the loops on the bottom and the lid was never used and can’t find it. I also took off the sternum strap. It weighs 29.8 oz. I had a patch on it in the picture but I since took it off. No tears or holes. I just simplified the pack to my needs which was light weight. I will throw in two Nalgene canteens for free with this. 60.00 shipped.