FS: Yama Mtn Gear Cirriform SW Tent & ULA Circuit

I am selling my Yama Mountian Gear Cirriform SW Tent. Used 5 nights total, but only 1 in the field (the other 4 nights were backyard camping). Stored clean and dry in provided stuff sack. In excellent condition. No rips, stains or tears. Smoke free home. Paid $390 as introductory price. They now sell for $420. I will take $320 as a PayPal gift option, or $330 as a Paypal Payment option (to cover the fees). This will include shipping via USPS Priority service and will include a tracking number.
(N/M the Contrail in the photo.)

Also, here is a YouTube video that shows the tent off:

Yama Mtn Gear Tent Video

Included is the tent (green cuben canopy & gray sil floor) with green Glowire from Lawson Kline on the main tieouts, and some 1.1 mm Glowire with glow-in-the-dark mini linelocs that guys the floor out, and the stuff sack. The total weight is 19.8 oz on my scales.

Here is a link to the Yama site for more info:

Yama Mtn Gear

Next is my ULA Circuit. I bought this pack new in December 2010, however, it has not seen much use. Maybe 5 or 6 trips, and for sure less than 100 miles. Same as with the tent, it has been stored clean and dry and in a smoke free home. The pack is in great condition, no holes, tears, stains, smells, etc... I have the interior pocket and water bladder sleeve which have never been used. The yellow bungee water bottle holders are still attached at the bottom, but I exchanged the top ones out for some yellow cord with a cord lock. I am not sure if I have the thumb loops, but if I find them they will go with it. It has the old J straps.

I am asking $175 as a Paypal Gift option, or $181 as a Paypal Payment option, which includes shipping via USPS PRiority mail and will include a tracking number.

Both of these items are in excellent condition, and the only reason I want to sell them is because I want to pick up some other things, so I am looking for a quicker way to get some funds. I really like both of the items and would be happy to keep them, but I just don't use them enough to justify keeping them... For these reasons though, I am pretty firm on the prices. (Not to mention, the prices on shipping seems to have gone up a little lately...)

As usual, if you are interested in these items, post below and send me a PM. Please put in your post whether you are simply inquiring, or interested to actually buy to keep confusion low. I will be around tonight, so I should get any PM's sent tonight. I work days though, so any sent late tonight or tomorrow day will not be responded to until tomorrow afternoon once I get off of work.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags