FS - Zpacks Ultra-Minimalist Cuben Hammock Tarp - 4oz

Shipping and fees included in price. Description - This tarp is a Zpacks prototype based on the vague amount of information that was passed to me from the person that I received it from. This is the one and only produced as far as I know. It is an interesting design - each end of the ridgeline forms a peak that wraps over the hammock end (see pics 4 and 5). Think of a hammock that has doors, but the doors are always closed. It is designed to hook onto your hammock suspension and follow your hammocks ridgeline for coverage. This would be best used as a tarp that you bring with you as an emergency, such as on a dayhike that turns into an overnighter. I have tried it and it works, but not for the claustrophobic. If you want room, look elsewhere. If you want a 4oz tarp that can take you through a storm, keep reading. *PLEASE NOTE: The first picture makes the tarp look like it is not symmetrical. I assure you that it is and there is no need to distinguish between a head or foot end. Also, the last two pictures show the hammock set up in my living room with little effort on making it look good. I wanted to idea to be present but leaving out the perfect pitch - it looks much better in the field and will grab you a tight pitch. Manufacturer- Zpacks Dimensions - RL = 124" (Pic 1) Middle Width = 70" (Pic 2) Head/Foot Width 48" (Pic 3) Weight - 4oz Condition - Great, no abrasions, holes, horrible stitching or other issues - ALWAYS stored lightly folded. The only imperfection that was apparent does not affect functionality whatsoever: It appears that there was once noseeum netting attached around the edges, which has been snipped off (see picture 6). Seam Sealed? - Yes, with Cuben Tape (Has not been used in over a year so I cannot promise that it won't have a slight leak). $200 OBO

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags