FS: Ski boots, Ice screws, Jackets, and more.

Slanging some gear that I don't utilize anymore. All items are located in Fort Collins, CO. Local pickup will be given preference in sales. Otherwise, Paypal, split the transaction fee. I'll cover shipping for purchases of $75 or more, less than that buyer pays actual shipping costs (2 dollars does not cover shipping, just getting that out of the way ahead of time).

I'll keep this up to date as things sell.

Ice screws:  Very light surface corrosion on some of the teeth, will clear up with use or a touch of steel wool. All in pretty good shape - I'd climb with them but have decided that I'd rather ski than climb ice 100% of the time.

2x BD Express 22 cm - Sold

1x BD Express 19 cm - Sold

1x BD Express 16 cm - Sold

1x BD Express 13 cm (older)

2x Petzl Laser Sonic 14 cm.

$28 dollars a piece. Buy all three remaining for $75 shipped to your doorstep.

Black Diamond Slant Ski Boots Size 25.5

Decent condition, there is a well repaired crack at the rear pivot point on one of them and they were fitted to a wide foot.

Three buckles, good entry level touring boot. Tech inserts.

$80 dollars for local pickup. Would prefer not to ship, but if you are interested we could work something out.

$20 - Helmet. Wear and tear from being shoved in the pack and wiggling up chimneys.

$10 - GiGi. Scratched up, decade of life left.

$12 - La Sportiva Nagos Size 41. Beat but rubber is in good shape.

$25 - Stoic soft shell touring pants. Men's small. Great shape, only skied in, I love these but have upgraded.

$35 - Wild Things Synthetic insulated jacket. Funky color scheme, great ski layer, made in 'Merica. Men's Large, wears more like a medium in my opinion.

$40- GoLite down puffy.  Men's medium. Patch on shoulder, pictured. Wicked warm, light, and very compressible. Bit of discoloration around the cuffs.

$40 - Kuhl canvas bomber jacket. Light wear. Men's medium.

$30- Ibex town style puffy. Large. Down fill, but not light or packable. Stain on chest, wear and discoloration on the cuffs.

Thanks for looking.