FS: Ski boots, Ice tools, Ice screws, and lots more.

Slanging some gear that I don't utilize anymore. All items are located in Fort Collins, CO. Local pickup will be given preference in sales. Otherwise, Paypal, split the transaction fee. I'll cover shipping for purchases of $75 or more, less than that buyer pays actual shipping costs (2 dollars does not cover shipping, just getting that out of the way ahead of time).

I'll update this as I go, and will post a few more things this evening.

Ice tools: Older but quite functional options.

$210 - One pair Black Diamond Reactors

Sale pending - Black Diamond Rages with leashes. One hammer, one adze, tape on the spike end to add comfort. Great for moderate alpine romping.

Ice screws: Comes with caps and two Petzl Iceflutes. Very light surface corrosion on some of the teeth, will clear up with use of a touch of steel wool. All in pretty good shape - I'd climb with them but have decided that I'd rather ski than climb ice 100% of the time.

2x BD Express 22 cm - Sale pending

1x BD Express 19 cm

1x BD Express 16 cm

1x BD Express 13 cm (older)

2x Petzl Laser Sonic 14 cm.

$28 dollars a piece. All for $175.

Black Diamond Slant Ski Boots Size 25.5

Decent condition, there is a well repaired crack at the rear pivot point on one of them and they were fitted to a wide foot.

Three buckles, good entry level touring boot. Tech inserts.

$80 dollars for local pickup. Would prefer not to ship, but if you are interested we could work something out.

$20 - Helmet. Wear and tear from being shoved in the pack and wiggling up chimneys.

$10 - GiGi. Scratched up, decade of life left.

$12 - La Sportiva Nagos Size 41. Beat but rubber is in good shape.

$25 - Stoic soft shell touring pants. Men's small. Great shape, only skied in, I love these but have upgraded.

$10 - Metolious Ladder. Great shape, never seen much action.

$35 - Wild Things Synthetic insulated jacket. Funky color scheme, great ski layer, made in 'Merica. Men's Large, wears more like a medium in my opinion.

Sale pending - Black Diamond rope bag / rope bucket. Has straps to wear as a backpack. No tarp component in this thing.

More coming, just working on moving pictures around

Thanks for looking.