FS Icebreaker GT 200 wt LS 1/2 Zip

Very nice athletic/slim fitting piece I bought about 2-3 yrs ago out of season for $90 that I've never used. Just cleaned up a storage unit today and found it in desperate need of an owner who will use it. I've keep it clean, folded neatly, and dry in storage waiting to get back to my running wt of an emaciated looking 170 lbs. It hasn't happened and I'm fine at 190-195 lbs.
This is the now discontinued, I think 2014-2015 version. This is what IB is now calling the Bodyfit 200 Zone Zip Neck. It retails for $120 which is what the retail tag said when I bought mine... close to 3 yrs ago. https://www.backcountry.com/icebreak...cy1jbG90aGluZw==

Lots of great features like the venting with the 1/2 zip and the side/underarm panels of wool mesh that extend down the lower side of the arms, monkey finger thumb holes for ease of layering, flat seams, and in a wt ideal for layering or as a stand alone piece on fairer weather fast and light but cool shoulder season trips and for at elevation.

XL but *slim/athletic fitting, two tone blue mesh and and charcoal main body, looks like it just came from the store.

*** $60

I currently have other layering pieces for sale. Make an offer combining those other pieces. Here's a chance to get ready for some early spring AT hiking and trail running using some high quality merino, capilene, windshirt, and a decent quality down piece.

Detail

Tags