FS: Hammock, bug net, tarp, straps - $160 shipped

I am selling a little-used (twice?) hammock setup purchased - mostly - from Hammock Bliss about four years ago. Reason: I bought duplicate of everything hoping that my wife or one of my two daughters would take to overnight camping. (Turns out they prefer Hampton Inn) So holding onto two of everything just doesn't make sense. I am selling these items as a complete unit and do not want to break them up. (Somebody new to hammock camping will get everything they need to get started.) PayPal only and I will pay for shipping in the continental U.S.

1 - Hammock Bliss Skybed - This is their gathered-end, asymmetrical hammock made of rip-stop nylon with a built-in sleeve that accepts a 20-inch wide sleeping pad which is angled 30 degrees off-center for a flat lie. No slipping around at night which solves the biggest problem that most users complain about. I am actually surprised that the other hammock manufacturers haven't stolen this idea. (And let's face it: stealing ideas from other companies is what manufacturers do best. Maybe Hammock Bliss has better lawyers?) Comes with 100-inches of 6mm climbing cord at each end which I have knotted halfway on both sides for adjusting purposes. Weighs 23 ounces. (I paid $89 new from their website.)

1 - Hammock Bliss No-See-Um Bug Net - Keeps bugs away in the warmer months. (I paid $60)

1 - Hammock Bliss Extra Large Rain Fly - Big with six tie-outs and line-locks for adjusting. It is rip stop nylon material that is both waterproof, tear resistant and light weight. The XL Rain Fly comes with 100 inches of cord at each of the 6 attachment points which gives you multiple hanging options. Included are four stakes for the corners and a 50-foot ridge line. (I paid $85 including stakes and ridge line.)

1 - ENO Atlas Straps and Two Carabiners
- Best straps around with lots of daisy chain loops for adjusting between trees. (I paid $40 including the 'biners which are the red ones from Hammock Bliss.)

Hammock Bliss is not one of the big boys and doesn't sell the most hammocks on the planet but they very well may sell the best hammocks around: Independent reviews call them the makers of "the most comfortable hammocks in the world." Here is a link to a review by none other than Derek Hansen, of the "Ultimate Hang," who, in a March 2013 review, called the SkyBed "my current favorite gathered end with an integrated pad sleeve" and "a step forward in the evolution of hammock camping."https://theultimatehang.com/2013/03/...ky-bed-review/

All boxed up, ready to ship and just waiting for someone to say "I'll take it." I think this is a good deal at $160 shipped.

Please go to the Hammock Bliss website for photos, better descriptions and confirmation of pricing: https://www.hammockbliss.com

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags