FS: Mountaineer/Rock Climbing/Winter Apparel

A whole bunch of stuff for sale, I need to scrape together some money. All the items have little to no wear, most were purchased used with the hope of adventures that never came to be. Photos with item description and price underneath. At price marked or best offer. I am located in Bar Harbor Maine and I am willing to ship in the 48. If there are further questions or different pictures needed, send me a PM or drop your thoughts below. 

-20 degree Marmot Col MemBrain Long sleeping bag -- $300. Purchased used with tags, tags removed but it has seen no use. 

CAMP Tiburon Ice Axes -- $125. I bought them used from a fellow Mountain Project user for $175. Used a few times, reasonable condition. They are in working condition.

Petzl Summit Mountaineering Axe -- $125. Purchased new, used twice. Little to no wear. 

La Sportiva BARUNTSE Double Boots, Size 48 -- $450. Purchased new, used a few times. No wear, liners were never shaped. In great condition. 

Black Dimond Sawtooth Crampons, come with an extension bar to fit larger shoes. No regular bar, must have misplaced it -- $75. Little wear, purchased used on Mountain Project. 

Craghoppers Bear Grylls Winter Down Jacket -- $100. Purchased used for $150 at Outdoor Gear Exchange, still have life in it.