[WTS] TT Scarp 2 and REI Quarter Dome 2

Selling TT Scarp 2 used once on snow, twice in redwood ground, once on California hard ground, and once in hardwood floor. All without a grounsheet but tent is immaculate except for some dirt which I’ve tried to wipe up in my little apartment. Bought in August 2017 but it’s a tight space for me, my wife and gear for long winter nights. Also includes the crossing poles and both mesh and solid inners. Mesh interior has never been used. It also has been seam-sealed by TT. Bought for $495.00. Selling for $450.00 plus shipping.

Also have an older model REI Quarter Dome 2 tent for sale. Bought probably three years ago. Pretty good condition except for a run on the mesh from a pesky chipmunk and a corner hole on the fly from my overzealous snow digging with my my shovel. Used DIY Tyvek groundsheet half of the time and on the ground the other half. New one retailing for $349. Selling for $250.

If you want pictures or have any questions, feel free to let me know. If you have second thoughts about my sales pitch, you can check me out on eBay username stephbing07 for a whopping 9 ratings! Gotta start somewhere!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags