FS: Climbing and Camping Gear

I'm trying to lighten my load before I move back into my van and head to the desert. I'm near Boston at the moment and can meet up between here, Western Mass, and the Hudson Valley in the coming weeks. I can also ship with paypal, you pay shipping, I'll cover the fees. 

Climbing Gear:

Black Diamond Momentum Harness: Its 5 years old but I only really used it for one season so it is in very good condition. Harnesses have a 10 year recommended retirement lifespan, so it's still perfectly safe for 5 more years.   $25

Petzl Elios Helmet: very good condition, I just stopped using it because I wanted a fancier helmet. It's about 5 years old.  No major impacts. $20

Boreal Lynx climbing shoes: Size 10 (UK9) - Basically brand new. I only used them on a couple pitches. $50

La Sportiva Miura velcro size 40.5: these shoes are pretty used up but could be a good beginner shoe. $10

La Sportiva pythos size 40.5: these are resoled with the sportiva edgeless rubber, which is pretty used up but could be good for a beginner. $10

I'll give you a deal if you get both of these.

Camping:

EMS womens trail pad. It's a thin self inflating pad that I haven't used for years. Rolls up small. It's in great conditions and as far as I can tell it's holding air just fine still. I think all the Women's thing means is that it's slightly shorter than a mens pad. $30

MSR Whisperlite Stove with 2 fuel canisters: I only used this a few times. the canisters are basically new. Comes with everything it came with including directions and tool kit. I'll sell the stove for $60 and the canisters for $10 each. Or everything for $75

ALSO:

Pull up bar. Get Swole! it's in pretty good condition and comes with 4 mounting caps so you can install it at two different heights. This is the type you unscrew to fit within caps within a doorframe. $5