FS: ULA Circuit, $175 (Medium Torso & Large Hip Belt)

I am selling my ULA Circuit, with a medium torso and a large hip belt. I bought this pack new in December 2010, however, it has not seen much use. Maybe 5 or 6 trips, and for sure less than 100 miles. The pack has been stored clean and dry and in a smoke free home. The pack is in great condition, no holes, tears, stains, smells, etc... I have the interior pocket and water bladder sleeve which have never been used. The yellow bungee water bottle holders are still attached at the bottom, but I exchanged the top ones out for some yellow cord with a cord lock. I am not sure if I have the thumb loops, but if I find them they will go with it. It has the old J straps.

I am asking $175 as a Paypal Gift option, or $181 as a Paypal Payment option, which includes shipping via USPS PRiority mail and will include a tracking number.

The only reason I want to sell the pack is because I want to pick up some other things, so I am looking for a quicker way to get some funds. I really like the Circuit and would be happy to keep it, but I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it... For these reasons though, I am pretty firm on the price. (Not to mention, the prices on shipping seems to have gone up a little lately...)

If interested, please post below your interest and send me a PM.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags