FS: Tons of Great Gear! Arc'teryx; Mammut; Petzl; Ortovox; Smith; Pieps; and much more!

I'm cleaning out the closet and have a bunch of great gear that isn't getting used and needs to see some action! I have listed prices, but am open to all fair offers. Buyer pays for shipping. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask me! Hope someone can get a great deal on gear they can use this season! Thanks for taking a look:

Black Diamond Fuel Ice Tools (used one season): $450 for the pair (with pick protectors) OBO   OR Drytool Gloves near new size large: $20 OBO

Five Mammut Alpine Draws with Moses Biners and 60cm slings: $65 (with oval racking biner) OBO  Metolius Offset Cam #3 NEW: $39 OBO

Four Petzl HMS Lockers: $30 OBO  Guides: Jackson Sport $5, Kalymnos $29, Winter Dance $29 OBO

Six Mammut Moses Wire Gate Biners : $28 OBO Jetboil Peizo: FREE buyer pays shipping

Pieps DPS Avy Beacon: $250 OBO  Ortovox Snow Shovel: $40 OBO  BD Telemark Knee Pads near new: $35 OBO

Arcteryx Daybag Green Rolltop Bag (about 20 liters): $35 OBO

Arcteryx Khamsin 55 liters, ice and alpine specific pack, moderate use with some patches: $99 OBO

Grivel G14 Front Points four pack, NEW: $35 OBO Petzl Tika Headlamp with two rechargeable batteries and cords: $45 OBO

BD 5 Step Etrier: $25 OBO    Metolius Adjustable Single Steps x2: $30 OBO  Two Metolius Daisy Chains: $20 OBO

SMITH Sequel Helmet (used twice): $65 OBO

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags