Looking to trade for a zplex duplex a,d zpacks arc haul or similar!

I have numerous items for trade. I am hoping I find a fly fisherman than at wants the ultimate in premium rod reel and,line, I  also have a 9 weight, but he wanted a 5 wt.so I picked it up for a guy that said that this is what he wanted, but I think he sold his?  Ok, I  have an orvis helios 2, 5 weight mid flex ,8 1/2 feet long , weighs 2 and 1 /4 oz.. the reel is a mirage 11, for a 5 wt. Loaded with hydros wf5f never used line and backing. The rod retails at orvis for $895.00, the reel is $495.00, a ND the line and backing is $100  I plan on putting this in a 4 piece safe package tube for rod and reel. I believe the safe passage retails for $150. So with this outfit your getting approximately $ 1650.00 dollars worth of new or like new, of some of the best fly tackle avaliable. In return I expect a zpacks duplex or tii plex and zpacks arc haul or very similar.  I know what  I haha and I’m wiring to give you a good deal as long as your not ripping me off.   As I stated earlier I have a 9 ft. 9 wt fast tip orvis helios with a hydros sl V. If you want a heavier outfit.  Thanks for reading bob

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags