FS: ski gear, Arc'teryx, BD, G3

Clearing out the closet a bit for space and money to fix the truck. All items located in Bozeman, MT. Buyer pays shipping please. I've bought and sold a bunch of stuff here and never had issues with PayPal F&F, but if you want the insurance, I just ask that the buyer adds 3%. I'll ship by the cheapest option possible (usually USPS) unless you specify differently.

Here we go:

$100: BD Seeker tele boots, size 27. Used, but in good shape. Some normal wear to the toe box from scrambling over rocks and climbing, but doesn't affect performance at all. I just replaced the BOA lacing on one liner, so they're all good to go.

$70: BD Avalung II Sling, used, but perfect condition. Never had to use it for real, but skied with the Darth Vader tube in a couple times. Wiped the mouthpiece down with an alcohol swab for the hypochondriacs.

$130: G3 Alpinist LT Momix skins, brand new in box. Bought to fit a pair of skis I didn't end up buying. Medium length 168-184cm, medium width 130mm. Retails for $180

$10 Arc'teryx baseball hat. Won't ship it separately. Fits well under a climbing helmet.

$130 OR Aurora bivy sack, brand new, still has tags.

$100 BD Infinity 60 pack, couple years old, seen some use, but all buckles, zippers, and hip belt in good shape. Usual scuffs on the fabric, but no tears.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags