FS - Updated Prices: Arc'teryx Nuclei FL, men's | Arc'teryx Atom LT, women's | Patagonia insulated pullover, women's | Patagonia soft shell, women's | BD Trekking Poles.

Arc'teryx Nuclei FL, men's, size: medium - I purchased this jacket in February 2017 and only had the chance to wear it casually before realizing it wasn't fit well to me. It's in new condition with the stuff sack. Asking $225 with shipping to the US (lower 48).

Arc'teryx Atom LT hoody, women's, size: medium, color: mystic - This was purchased for my wife for Christmas but does not fit her well. New with tags. Asking $200 with shipping to the US (lower 48).

Patagonia insulated pullover, women's, size: medium - This is a 3/4 pullover similar in weight to a nano puff. It's in good condition with some minor discoloration at the wrists and collar. Asking $40 with shipping to the US (lower 48).

Patagonia soft shell, women's, size: extra small - This is a jacket from a few years back. It's in good condition with discoloration at the wrists and collar. Asking $40 with shipping to the US (lower 48).

Black Diamond Trekking Poles, size: 95-110 cm - These are great lightweight poles with both flick lock and z-pole technology from 2013. In great condition with extra metal tips. Asking $40 with shipping to the US (lower 48). 

I am happy to answer questions or provide additional pictures. Thanks!