[WTS] 3/4 Length Underquilt

MYOG 3/4 Length UQ. Comfort rated to 30 degrees F, lower limit rated to 20 degrees F. Sub 1 pound. Asking $65, including S&H within USA. Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/VRnCo

I recently made a couple of underquilts. This one that I am selling is 3/4 length, modeled after the popular HG Pheonix. Some specs:

• Approximately 45in x 50in

• Weight is 15.7 oz for the UQ alone, 15.9 oz with mini biners, and 16.3 oz with all of that in a stuff sack

• Stuffed with 700fp down

• Comfort rated to 30F from experience, but should be good down to 20F. I have taken it down to 27F and was toasty warm with no cold spots where covered by the UQ

• Started as a Costco Down Throw. Trimmed down to desired size. Removed width wise seams to create vertical channels. Added more down. Added grossgrain ribbon around perimeter along with primary and secondary suspension.

• This was my first major project involving sewing. As a result, the stitching is only adequate for functionality. I want to be fully up front that this is not professional level sewing and you can tell by looking closely. However, this has been used a couple of times without issue and I do not doubt the security of the stitching or materials---merely the aesthetic.

• Asking price is $65, including S&H to USA.

Detail

Tags