FS: Montbell, Golite, MSR, Rocky Gore Socks and more

Hey everyone,

Trying to clean out the closest to pay for some unexpected bills. All prices include shipping in the US. If you order more than one thing, I'll try to combine shipping and drop the price a little. Paypal preferred. Happy shopping!

PM or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or if you would like to see a picture.

Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Sleeping Bag Liner - SOLD TO LOU
Montbell UL 120 Sleeping Pad (14.6oz) - $50
- Used on 3 trips (10 days) and is in perfect condition. Selling only because I'm using a full length pad. I really do love this pad!

Montbell Pillow (2.4oz) - $18
- Made the switch to using a stuff sack and clothes for my pillow. Great little pillow that is really light and gives neck support. It works really well in combination with the UL 120 sleeping pad.

Rocky Gore-Tex Socks size 13 - $35 ($69.95 new)
- Planned to use these on trip that didn't end up happening. They have been used one two day hikes. Perfect condition, basically new

Golite Poncho Tarp/removable guyline kit from BLP (I think 2010 model blue) - $50
- This was given to me as a gift a few years ago and I have not had a trip that I have been able to use it yet. Time to give it a home where it will be used.

Golite Shangri-La 3 and Floor (pole included) (green color)- $180
- I have used this shelter on 3 trips for a total of 5 nights. This is an awesome shelter I just have to many shelters so it is not getting enough use.

MSR Hubba Hubba (2006 model - orange color) - $150 (Bought for $279)
- This has been my trusty tent that started me toward ultralight. Once again just not seeing the use to justify keeping it around. No tears, in great condition. Included - stakes, poles, main body, fly and ground sheet. Used around 30 nights

Mountain Hardware Night View - $150 ($370 new)
- First tent I bought. This is a bomber tent that is idea for above treeline on big peaks. Included - Included - stakes, poles, main body, fly and ground sheet. Below is a link to some of the reviews.
http://www.trailspace.com/gear/mountain-hardwear/night-view/

Thermarest z lite 3/4 length sleeping pad (10 oz) (Orange)- $20 - SALE PENDING TO DEREK WEEKS.

- used on 4 trips, great condition. Selling cause I use a full length pad now