FS: Thermarest, Camelbak, Gloves, Steripen, Misc. Rock Gear

All prices include shipping.  Yosemite area pickup=discount.  Paypal, buyer pays fee.  Will remove items as they are purchased.  All gear in New to Good condition, happy to send more photos.  Priced to sell, good for small Xmas gifts.  Will sell the whole lot for $75.

Thermarest Prolite Sleeping Pad, Small - $30
Army Issue Camelbak - $25
Steripen (condition unknown) - $25
Columbia Winter Gloves - $15
Black Diamond ATC - $10
Figure 8 Rappel Device - $5, or free with another purchase
Metolius Quickdraw - $5, or free with another purchase
Slumber Jack Travel Pillow - $5, or free with another purchase

Thermarest Prolight Sleeping Pad - $30.  Mattress is in Very Good condition.  Extremely light and packable.  Tear on stuff sack.

Army Issue Camelbak, 2 Liter - $25.  Very Good condition.  Cordura outer, insulated tube, removable bladder.  Recently cleaned and sanitized the bladder. Some marking from original owner.

Steripen Adventure UV water purifier - $25.  I found this while backpacking and have not bought a new battery to see if it works.  If someone is curious, I can buy the battery and test it, but I'll be asking more if I know it functions.

Columbia Winter Gloves - $15.  Good Condition.  Waterproof. 

Black Diamond ATC - $10.  Tried and true.  Used with plenty of life left.

Figure 8 Rappel Device, Metolius Quickdraw, and Slumberjack Pillow - $5 each, or one item free with purchase of another a bigger item.

Thanks for looking!  Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or would like to see more pictures. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags