FS: Prana Continuum Pants, Evolv Cruzer Slip-On

For sale are a pair of prAna Continuum climbing pants in size 28" waist. The inseam is approximately 30". The color is Henna, which is like a burgundy or mahogany. The waist has a built-in adjustable cinch belt so the waist size is flexible. Also features adjustable cinch at the bottom of each pant hem.   

These pants were designed with input by Chris Sharma. Besides being great, comfortable pants for climbing, I think these are the most stylish climbing pant on the market. 

The condition of these pants is excellent to near new.  I have only worn these one time and washed them one time.  No stains, tears, or rips whatsoever.  These are great pants, but I just have too many climbing pants so these are just sitting in the closet. 

Brand new they sell for $99

I'm selling these in near new condition for only $45 (+$5 for shipping) in the US.  

Product info page:

http://www.prana.com/continuum-pant.html

Video:

PRODUCT DETAILS

• 98% Organic Cotton / 2% Spandex for stretch
  • Fair Trade Factory™ Certified
  • Internal waist band cinch system (like the Stretch Zion)
  • Full inseam gusset
  • Contrast back patch pockets with zipper closure
  • Side stash pocket
  • Cinch system at bottom hem
  • Articulated knee darts
  • Bouldering brush holder on right leg
  • Rock Canyon print details on belt loops and pocketing
  • Standard fit (not too slim, not too baggy) 

Photos:

Evolv Cruzer Slip-ons in Mocha color. Size 7.5. Excellent gently used condition. No smell, tears, rips, holes, etc. TRAX rubber soles have not been worn down much at all.  

These size close to your street shoe size. I get these a half size down from what I wear in street shoes and in the lace-up version (size 8). 

The Cruzer slip-ons are a minimal easy on/easy off approach shoe. Perfect for quickly moving from boulder to boulder or slipping on when it's your turn to belay. I like them because they have the look and comfort of casual sneakers, but are great for approaches and scrambling on rocks.  Also great for routesetting and just as a comfortable shoe to wear to the bars and such.

These shoes retailed for $69

Buy these in excellent condition for only $18 (+ $5 for shipping).  

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags