FS: Beanies, Gloves, Balaclava

For sale: I did some winter gear sorting and came up with this batch of beanies, gloves and a balaclava too. If you want to buy several items, I will wheel and deal. PLEASE post "I'll take it" and PM me, or confusion will reign over all Buy the whole works for $40, or as priced below The beanies: all fit my XL noggin and are in excellent condition. $6 each including US shipping and PayPal fees. Clockwise from top left:SOLD Shred Alert Hippie Beanie, black Polartec Eco Fleece with tassel and size adjuster with toggle SOLD Shred Alert Hippie Beanie, brown Polartec Eco Fleece with size adjuster with toggle (no tassel) SOLD Sugoi skullcap style beanie, black smooth-faced fleece SOLD Brigade Quartermasters fleece beanie, foliage green 100w polyester fleece The gloves:Marmot black leather with fleecy lining, men's size large. $12 including US shipping and PayPal fees. SOLD REI polyester fill insulated gloves with fleece lining and leather palms, men's size large. $12 including US shipping and PayPal fees. REI light polyester liners with grippy lines. Marked size small, but fit like a snug large. $5 including US shipping and PayPal fees. SOLD: And the balaclava. I like saying "balaclava" This one is from Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS) and made from Polartec Series 100 light wicking polyester knit, kind of like Cap3 base layer fabric. It fits my XL head too. Good under a helmet or hood or for sleep. $6 including US shipping and PayPal fees.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags