FS: Down Planket, Down Pillow, Ti Stakes, Bike Shorts, VBL Socks, Shell Mittens, Hammock Tarp, And More

Getting rid of the excess in my life. PM or Email me at [email protected], and be specific about what you're interested in.

Montbell Ultralight Down Blanket. Awesome in a sleeping bag to curl up with. No defects; functionally new. I lost the stuff sack, though... sorry. Weight is 4oz, and it has snaps to be used as a shawl or leg covering.

$40 Shipped CONUS Sold Pending Payment
Cocoon Travel Pillow, Size Small. 2.6oz. Bought here; catch and release. I carefully cut the tag off to save weight.

$25 Shipped CONUS
Stoic Welder Trigger Mitt, size Men's L. Comes with wool liners. They're softshell with a goat leather palm, and have a great cuff. NWOT, never used.

$40 Shipped CONUS
Avenir Bicycle Bag and Nathan Reflective Tape. Sold as a pair because they're too small to warrant shipping individually. The tape is good; I use it on my own bike but I didn't end up needing two packs.

The bag attaches easily to handlebars or seats, but I took out and discarded the plastic liner. All it did was make the bag round-looking. I used one of these on a 1500 mile tour and it worked great. When I accidentally cut mine while removing a tag, I bought another one to replace it but then never used it.

$20 Shipped CONUS
Canari Bicycle Shorts, Men's Small. NWOT, but a little dusty from my closet. These have a built-in chamois for cycling. I'm a Size 32 waist and I can fit these, and the drawstring means they'll fit everyone smaller.

$20 Shipped CONUS
Stakes: Two Gossamer Gear Ti Stakes, and Six MSR Groundhog Mini. I used all 8 stakes once. I'm too lazy to get all the dirt off the Groundhogs, but everything's functionally new. Sold as a set, as pictured.

$18 Shipped CONUS Sold Pending Payment
Hennessy Hammock rain fly. I believe this is the "Explorer" because it has the slightly extended sides. I used this a few times, but now I use an MLD tarp. You'll be able to easily rig it up with a non-Hennessy hammock system with a little bit of paracord. If I had to guess, I'd say it's the 30D Silnylon one at 11.7oz because it was sent as a warranty replacement for my Ultralight Backpacker's hammock, and it feels more like silnylon than polyester.

$40 Shipped CONUS
Nike "Combat" Compression Short, Men's Medium. What an aggressive name. NWOT

$20 Shipped
Tom Bihn Absolute Shoulder Strap. If you use a briefcase or messenger bag, ever, this is an upgrade. Supremely comfortable even when I had to carry 40lb luggage through an airport.

$20 Shipped CONUS
Sea to Summit Nylon Shovel. For digging sandcastles. Comes with free sandcastle flag-making paper stored in the handle.

$5 only with any other item shipped CONUS