FS: rock shoes, crampons, Cassin x-lite axes, mountain hardware EV2

1. Hello all, its time to clear out some of the gear i just don't use anymore. I will be in wa later this week and can meet up anytime, otherwise i will ship domestically at your cost (priority mail, so i can provide a tracking number). PM me for pics if your interested. venmo or cash (in person)

Alright, here we go.

Cams: All gone!

Rock Shoes: make offers

Butora altura 10.5 green "wide" last ok shape due for a resole in the very near future one of the pull loops is broken (2 per shoe) 

Sportiva Solutions 8.5, just too damn small. good shape plenty of rubber 

Sportiva Mythos 9.5, good shape due for a resole (i wear 11.5 sportiva boots and these are nice and comfy in the "toes slightly bent" kind of way) 

5.10 anasazi velcro 10.5. good shape, decent amount of rubber left 

Mountain Gear: 

-Grivel aluminum g12's, i only used em a handful of times, actually tr'ed a couple pitches of glacier ice and the did alright, still look very new $90 

-Camp steel 12 point crampons. defiantly show their use, guided baker quite a bit with em, still got a few seasons left though. $40 

-Camp x-lite ice axes, 1 adze 1 hammer. hammer looks brand new, adze has 1 season on it $100 per axe

-Black diamond fusion; never used, they stopped making them before i could get a second tool, would make a good complimentary tool to something like an x-lite or sumtec for moderate alpine missions. (i would trade for a bd fuel, if you wanted an axe with a hammer built in) $170

Also have a couple pairs of double plastic boots I'd let go for pretty cheap. I think one pair is and older set of koflach with berghaus over-gaiter (size 12) and a pair of size 13 asolo boots.