Gear Room Cleaning

All prices include shipping ConUS. Paypal only. Marmot Super Mica rain jacket----$150 (med, black) Marmot Precip rain pants----$70 (med/30" inseam, black) Lukes UL sil rain jacket---$50 (large, gray, no mods) MSR Miniworks EX water filter----$50 (has small dent in filter element but does not affect effectiveness, you can use the included gauge to check.) Kelty Lightyear XP 20* sleeping bag----$75 GSI Pinnacle Soloist cookset----$35 (is missing the spoon and neoprene sleeve but comes with an extra mug/bowl that is a lil bigger than the normal one.) D'ohm wool beanie----$25 (100% wool with a fleece ear lining) Thermarest Backpacker Lite self inflating sleeping pad----$40 ( has a few small stains) Hennessey Backpacker UL hammock w/tarp----$50 SOLD (this is an old non asym model. Bottom entry. It weighs 1.5lbs with the tarp(lighter than the Hyperlite). There is a small tear in the netting that is patched with gorilla tape. There are also a bunch of really small holes in the body from a previous owner sleeping to close to a fire I believe. I've spent maybe a dozen nights in it and it never showed any signs it was gonna rip and never had any bugs come through the holes. It would make a good starter set, which is what it was for me, or loaner. I have some skydiving gear, a couple helmets and a jumpsuit and maybe a Pro Track I might be willing to let go. I also have some rock climbing gear, several crash pads, harnesses, a couple pair of shoes, and chalk bags. If anyone is interested in the climbing or skydiving gear say so and I will give more specific listings and prices.