FS: Skiing stuff, Puffy/Rain Jackets

PM me if you're interested. Prices don’t include shipping, but talk to me and we can work out a reasonable deal depending on where you’re located. If you think my prices are unreasonable, make a good offer.

2012 Scott Mission 178 (128/89/115) with 2013 Rossignol Axial2 140 Bindings (90mm brake) $275

Excellent condition; both skis and binders were bought new last year, skied 8 days total. Topsheets have a few scratches, but the bases and edges are in great condition with no gouges. Mounted for 328 BSL on center mark. Want to sell as a set. Great all mountain ski!

www.evo.com/outlet/alpine-ski-bindings/rossignol-axial2-140->>>
www.evo.com/outlet/skis/scott-mission.aspx

Rab Neutrino Endurance, Large, Electric Blue, $180

Excellent condition; Bought new last year and worn only a few days outside. Comes with original stuff sack. A truly awesome belay jacket. Weight: 21oz on my scale. Stored uncompressed on a hanger in my closet.

rab.uk.com/products/mens-clothing/down/neutrino-endurance-ja>>>

Sherpa Raajen Jacket (Primaloft One 200g), Medium, Red/Black, $100

Excellent condition; only flaw is a small nick (less than 1/4”) on the elbow area during a climb, patched with matching gear tape. Though a medium, it’s sized like a large and fits like a belay jacket. And yes, 200g of Primaloft One evenly distributed throughout the arms, hood, and body - I confirmed it with Sherpa before I bought. Basically a beefier last-gen Das Parka with all the same features (including two large mesh inner pockets, see picture), but it only has one zipper, which was never a problem. Weight: 27.5oz on my scale. Stored uncompressed on a hanger in my closet.

Mammut Rime Pro/Pigot Jacket, Blue (Dark Merlin/Imperial), Large, $80

Excellent condition; Bought earlier this year and worn a few times. 100g body and 80g arms/hood of their proprietary insulation (Ajungilak) which has a CLO value of .84 making it 92% as warm as Primaloft One (.92 CLO). Nice lightweight synthetic belay jacket -- has belay zip and two large inner mesh pockets for drying out gloves. Just haven’t ended up using it as my climbing desires have changed. Weight: 19.5oz on my scale, and stored uncompressed on a hanger in my closet.

www.rei.com/product/851631/mammut-pigot-jacket-mens
www.mammut.ch/en/productDetail/101012560_v_3225_L/Rime-Pro-J>>>

Mountain Hardwear Stretch Cohesion Dry.Q Core Shell, Blue, Large, $40

Great condition; Just a basic lightweight shell with a little bit of stretch. Weight: 13.5oz on my scale.

www.sierratradingpost.com/mountain-hardwear-stretch-cohesion>>>

Smith Holt Helmet, Matte Graphite Grey, Large, $20

Great condition; a few small scratches on the top. Just a little too big for my head.

www.backcountry.com/smith-holt-helmet]www.backcountry.com/sm>>>

North Face Freedom Shell Ski Pants, Gray, Large, $40

Good condition; ~4 years old and have a few small tears near the pant cuffs (~.75”).

www.rei.com/product/853599/the-north-face-freedom-shell-pant>>>