FS: Scarpa, Salomon, Patagonia, Lowe Alpine, EMS, Campmor

Scarpa SL Activ - Brand new with box and tags. Size 43. I only wore them around the house for a little bit. $150 OBO

Salomon XA 3D Ultra 2 GTX shoes - Size 10.5 Bought here recently, but they are too big for me. Saw minimal use by the original owner. Very good used condition. $52

EMS Polyester Hat Liner - Barely used. In great shape. One size fits all. $10

American Eagle Faux Fur Hat - I think I may have worn this once while snowblowing the driveway. Very warm. $10

Campmor Fleece - Fleece on the shoulders, lower sleeves, and down the sides of the torso. This has seen a good amount of use and has quite a bit of pilling around the collar and on the lower front and back, but no holes, rips, or stains. It's a Large, but fits between a L and XL on me. I lost some weight, so it's too big for me to wear anymore. $10

Lowe Alpine Mountaineering Shell - Has some decent wear on the front, as shown in the pictures. Has some life left in it. It's a Medium that fits more like a Large. $15

Patagonia R1 Pullover - Well used (note the worn thumb holes, pea sized hole on the shoulder, and small paint stains), but still has some life left in it. Makes a great layering piece. Size Medium. SOLD

Shipping to lower 48 included.