FS: huge sale – clothes, outwear, tent, hardgoods, etc.

Because there’s so much stuff here, I’m not going to attempt to add pictures. If you need a photo, get in touch and I’ll take one for you. Shipping included in all prices. I’m happy to listen to offers on everything!

Big Sky Chinook 2P 4-season tent – 7/10 – yellow – $300

Used for probably 30-40 nights over the past few years. This tent is bomber and still fairly light. It’s in good shape and has lots of life yet but is a bit dirty and has some wear on the floor (though it’s still totally watertight). If you don’t bring the 3rd pole, it’s still a great tent and is basically the same weight/size as the Revolution.

Patagonia Nano Air Light hoody – 9+/10 – ‘Viking Blue’ – large – $125

Basically unused. Worn like once or twice but tags are off and cannot be returned. Really like the fit and build but no hand pockets is not good for me.

Patagonia R3 fleece hoody – 9/10 – gray/blue – large – $80

Another really great condition item. It was a gift and not being a much of a technical fleece guy, I never fell in love with it. Obviously it’s a classic piece for many.

Black Diamond Recon ski touring softshell – 8/10 – orange – large – $100

I mostly ski the area and get lots of storm days and so am switching to a hardshell this year. Some dark spots from gear, lift, etc. scuffing. Bomber for a softshell. Fit/design is essentially identical to Mission shell except no pit zips and softshell fabric.

Smith Wayward Chromapop Polarized sunglasses – 9+/10 – Havana/brown – $70

Essentially new, come in case with all accessories. Don’t fit my face and couldn’t return.

Platypus GravityWorks water filter – 8/10 – $40

Filter has been barely used. I’d guess maybe 20 times. Bags are discolored. Don’t have the little mesh storage sack. Tons of life left.

Helionix Chair One backpacking chair – 8/10 – green – $40

Some scuffing on the carrying bag and a little wear on chair. Overall great shape.

Stohlquist Brik PFD – 8/10 – black – large – $50

Awesome PFD for packrafters because it’s quite lightweight and small for what it is. Show slight wear and got pretty dirty in The Chute this year. It’s a little small on me (42″ chest), and I’ve finally gotten tired of it.

Prana Stretch Zion Pant – 9/10 – brick red – med/34″ – $40

Great shape. I’ve had for a couple years but rarely used because they’re a little wide for me and the color is nice but red pants just aren’t always a good fit.

Prana Stretch Zion Short – 8/10 – indigo blue – medium – $30

One tiny stain near the hem. Well-used but doesn’t look like it. Lots of life left.

Patagonia board shorts – 9/10 – blue/brown/orange pattern – medium – $30

Probably the Wavefarer 19″ shorts. I’m not 100% sure. Great shape. Pattern looks like the ‘Fitz Stripe’ on the P’gucci website now with brighter colors.

Patagonia Tri-Blend sun hoody – 8/10 – beige – large – $30

Interesting hoody that they only sold for one season, I think. It’s like 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% nylon. Because of the cotton it’s really soft and turns into a A/C unit once you sweat into it in the desert heat. Love it but kind of fits me weird.

Patagonia Capilene 1 longsleeve – 6/10 – white/logo – large – $15

Originally white, now a bit more like off-white, with big outline Patagonia logo. Looks pretty cool. Stained but no stink. Good shirt.

Patagonia Capilene 1 shortsleeve – 6/10 – bright chartreuse – large – $15

Nice synthetic t-shirt. Stained pretty good with coffee and mud, not sweat. Also no stink.

North Face Montana mitten – 9/10 – black – X-large – $30

Got as a present last year and aren’t really warm enough to justify dealing with a mitten vs. a glove.

Outdoor Research gloves – 6/10 – black – X-large – $25

No clue what these are but look very similar to today’s “Revolution” glove. Pretty great winter gloves. Very flexible and usable. Not super-duper warm.