Fall cleaning: Suunto, Patagonia Nanopuff vest, Garmin, Cams, AT Boots, Dynafit brakes and other odds-and-ends

Prices don't include shipping. Happy to accept offers on anything, but I think I priced things fairly

• Black Diamond Quadrant AT boots - Sz. 27.0 - $50 - see my other post for details -
  • Dynafit Vertical brakes - $20 - Maybe 90mmish wide, but can be bent out for a wider ski. Come with the H clips and everything.
  • Metolius Powercam Blue #1, Yellow #2, Black #5 - $25 each - no date on slings, so not sure how old they are, but in generally good condition. The black one looks like it's barely been placed. The yellow has some bends in the trigger wires but nothing drastic.

• Wild country flexible friend #1 yellow/gold - $25

• Garmin vivosmart HR+ -$20 - fitness tracker with Optical HR. Screen is scuffed which makes it a little hard to read, but otherwise fine. 
    •  

• Suunto X9i watch - $70 - A decent and cheap barometer watch. Getting rid of it because I upgraded to a Ambit3. Photos below.

•  

• Patagonia Nanopuff vest with half-zip - Men's size M - Excellent condition, some very minor areas where you can notice that the thread was pulled (see photos below) - $30

•  

• Figure-8 Rappel Device - $5 - Only used once...

• Metolius chalkbag - $5 - It's red.

• And a few free things I'm happy to throw in a package for anyone ordering something else, but probably not worth shipping on their own.
  • Homemade Rutschblock - Don't remember where I got the idea for this from, but it works ok... the real ones do work better.
  • Salomon Women's X-Wave 8 - Sz 27 - These have pretty minimal use, but I've been scavenging parts off of them to fix other boots. At this point, I think they're missing toe buckles and the powerstraps.
    •  
  • Salomon ski helmet - no idea what model, but it's barely used.
    •  
  • 3 beanies - all are too small to cover the ears on my average-large head
  • Evolv beginner shoes - size 10 - blown toe and need a resole. They might still smell terrible. They're also just not good shoes...
    •  
  • 1 free left mitten - a barely-used and very warm EMS model that lost its partner a long time ago.

SOLD:

• DTS Tracker Beacon
  • Mammut belay device
  • BD ATC
  • DMM 4CU
  • Yellow Alien
  • MSR Rapidfire
  • Midland Xtra Talk Radios
  • La Sportiva Makalus
  • Mammut Barryvox Opto3000 beacon