Starlet, simmer ring, baking, Caldera Cone system, Tyvek, Technical Fabrics…

Caldera CLONE, Starlyte, Fuel Bottle, simmer ring, bake pan system – $35

-Caldera Clone. I made this out of aluminum flashing. It weighs 1.5oz. It comes with a Tyvek sleeve and fits in a 900ml short/wide pot. The “cone” fits a 900ml short/wide pot (not included). This works perfectly but it is a myog item so it’s not quite as polished as the real thing.

-Starlyte Alcohol stove. Basically this is new. I’ve only tested it on my patio. I love these stoves but I’ve been using Esbit for a while now.

-Trail Designs fuel bottle with flip and regular cap. 1 oz measuring cup. All new.

-Fat Daddio bake pan. I cut the rolled lip off. This is 4″ in diameter and 1 5/8″ high. This size makes a large muffin for 2 people or one hungry hiker.

-MYOG simmer ring. One is made from Ti and the other is Ti and felt. They both work for baking but I was experimenting. I didn’t find any real difference.

NOTE: I want to keep this as a set.

Tyvek – $18

Approximately 96″ x 40″. I bought this from zpacks to make a prototype shelter but never got around to it.

WeatherTek 2 Layer Tech Fabric- $4

-1/2 yard from Rockywoods. This is an add on item meaning if you buy something else I’ll add it to the shipment for $4 unless you want to pay for shipping.

Stormfit 3 Layer Tech Fabric – $5

–1/2 yard from Rockywoods. This is an add on item meaning if you buy something else I’ll add it to the shipment for $5 unless you want to pay for shipping.

Carbon Fiber Lid for 900ml short/wide pot – $5

-MYOG. 0.4 oz vs 1 oz for the original.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags