[WTS] Petzl Glacier Literide Ice Axe, Bear Vault BV500, Black Diamond Neve Strap Crampons

Hey y'all, I am hoping to sell some of my PCT - Sierras gear that I no longer need. I will list some descriptions below. Please feel free to message me with any questions or if you need additional pictures. Here are the pictures I have so far:

https://imgur.com/a/XA0Dz

Petzl Glacier Literide Ice Axe - $70 - 50cm/20in, 320g/11.3oz. Super lightweight!! Which makes things a little easier when you're lugging around crampons, a bear can, and 8 days worth of food in the Sierras. I used it once or twice as I hiked along steep snow banks, but never had to use it to self-arrest.

Bear Vault BV500 - $60 - Just a good 'ol bear canister. Except with a super cool Mammoth sticker.

Black Diamond Neve Strap Crampons - $100 - 20oz - Fits sizes 4 - 11.5. Flexible bar that works with trail runners. These suckers most definitely saved me from some serious injuries. You feel like you're Spiderman with these on when walking up a snow bank. There is some minor abrasion, but no rust or any damage. I did trim the strap to fit my size 11 trail runner just fyi.