FS: Alpine Skis, Sherpa Puffy, 60cm BD Raven

PM me if you're interested.

Black Diamond Raven 60cm, $40 shipped CONUS

Will post pictures soon. Very good condition; pick and spike have just minor scratches. Used on one or two climbs. Preferred over the Raven Pro because the pick is 3/4" longer.

Sherpa Raajen Jacket (Primaloft One 200g), Medium, Red/Black, $80 shipped CONUS

Excellent condition; only flaw is a small nick (less than 1/4”) on the elbow area during a climb, patched with matching gear tape. Though a medium, it’s sized like a large and fits like a belay jacket. And yes, 200g of Primaloft One evenly distributed throughout the arms, hood, and body - I confirmed it with Sherpa before I bought. Basically a beefier last-gen Das Parka with all the same features (including two large mesh inner pockets, see picture), but it only has one zipper, which was never a problem. Weight: 27.5oz on my scale. Stored uncompressed on a hanger in my closet.

2012 Scott Mission 178 (128/89/115) with 2013 Rossignol Axial2 140 Bindings (90mm brake) $250 Local Only

Excellent condition; both skis and binders were bought new last year, skied 8 days total. Topsheets have a few scratches, but the bases and edges are in great condition with no gouges. Mounted for 328 BSL on center mark. Want to sell as a set. Great all mountain ski!

www.evo.com/outlet/alpine-ski-bindings/rossignol-axial2-140->>>
www.evo.com/outlet/skis/scott-mission.aspx

North Face Freedom Shell Ski Pants, Gray, Large, $20 shipped CONUS

Good condition; ~4 years old and have a few small tears near the pant cuffs (~.75”).

www.rei.com/product/853599/the-north-face-freedom-shell-pant>>>