East Coast Guidebooks, Training and Gear Guides, TNF Verto Approach II Shoes (9/42), LS Miura VS (9.5/42.5), LS Katanas (10/43), Unused Bluewater rope, BD Women's harness

Hey all!  I just catalogued a few more things to clean out the closet.  Discounts available for multiple items purchased.  Reasonable offers accepted.  Buyer pays shipping, I'll cover Paypal fees.  please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see more pictures!

Lightweight Backpacking and Camping - $5

Mountain Rescue Doctor - $5

The Appalachian Trail Hiker - $5

Hiking and Backpacking - $5

US Army Survival Manual - $5

Seneca: The Climber's Guide (2nd ed.) - $20

Dixie Cragger's Atlas - $20

New England Bouldering (1st ed.) - $50

New England Bouldering (2nd ed.) - $50

Best Boulder region Hiking Trails - $15

Climb Maryland! - SOLD

Pennsylvania: Secrets of the Keystone State - $20

Blue Lines: An Adirondack Ice Climber's Guide (1st ed.) - $15

Governor Stable Bouldering Guide (2nd ed.) - $20

New River Rock vol. 1 - $20

New River Rock vol. 2 - $20

New River Gorge Bouldering - $25

Learning to Climb Indoors - $15

Training for Climbing - $15

The Self-Coached Climber (no DVD) - $10

Maximum Climbing - $15

Better Bouldering - $15

Performance Rock Climbing - $10

The Gunks - $15

Grayson Highlands Bouldering - $15

Coopers Rock Bouldering Guide - $15

Rock Climbing Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland - $15

Black Diamond women's harness.  I bought this for my ex-wife to try and get her into to climbing, but it wasn't for her (and that's not why we broke up).  Used maybe six times, still in great shape.  Comes with mesh bag.  Not sure of size (small or medium) - $25 

The North Face Verto Approach II shoes, size 9/42.  I love these shoes, I really do, they're just a tad too small for my feet.  I have used them a bit - they're very easy to slide on and off with a quicklace system.  Sticky rubber, great lowtop approach and scrambling shoes - $40

La Sportiva Miura VS climbing shoes, size 9.5/42.5.  I bought these here on Mountain Project, but they're just a little too small for my feet.  Still at about 80% rubber, in great shape all around.  $50

Old La Sportiva Katanas, size 10/43.  These were my favorite shoes for a long time.  I wanted to get them resoled, but a toe blowout meant they were rejected by Rock and Resole.  You can have them for cheap for a project or warmup shoe!  No laces - $15

Bluewater Accelerator 10.5mmx60m rope.  This was the first rope I ever bought...and then never used.  Seriously, it's been out of the bag only half a dozen times, never used on a route.  It was manufactured in 2005, so it's old, but it's condition would allow for use or to be made into a rug or for other purposes.  $40

Thank you for looking!