FS: Brand New Western Mountaineering Sequoia 5° GWS 6', Left zip, NWOT

I have a Brand New, Western Mountaineering Sequoia GWS 6' Bag for sale, left zip, New without tags. Can't get any newer than this, bought July 2017. I bought a different Western Mountaineering winter bag so I don't need this beauty just hanging in my closet.

The Sequoia is a beast... 5° conservative rating from Western Mountaineering, full adjustable neck draft collar, full length zipper draft tube. Not only that...it has a full footbox zipper...so you can vent the footbox by opening just the footbox zipper, or also vent via the side zippers, or...completely open up the bag for use as a blanket for two, or a quilt!

And...for those that hate mummy bags....the Sequoia is a semi-rectangular bag, so plenty of interior space at 66"/61"/48" (shoulder/hip/foot). Compared to a Badger:  65"/56"/39" which is a "wide" WM bag, or a Ultralite: 59"/51"/38"  which is a narrow WM bag.

You'll have plenty of room to toss and turn, or to wear down puffy jackets/pants to bed to extend the temperature rating of the bag by another 15° or so. This Sequoia is also made from Gore Windstopper fabric, which is windproof, and more water resistant than WM's other fabrics. Which...once you start having frost on the inside of your tent and the wind shakes all of that ice onto your bag, you'll be glad for the extra water resistance.

Western Mountaineering does not allow retailers to sell their bags at a discount....so the only way to get one on sale is to buy used. And...since this one is brand new, its the only way to get a brand new bag at a discount!

A Sequoia GWS 6' bag is $855 plus shipping. Even though this is brand new...I'll sell at a great discount at $645 shipped.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags