[WTS] cheap - Osprey Jet 18 & Sirrus 24, MSR Dromedary 10l, W's Marmot UL wind shell, W's REI rain shell & convertible pants

All prices include shipping, Paypal F&F.

imgur photos of everything

Osprey Jet 18 (about 1.2lbs) - $35. The Jet is in used condition but still functioning perfectly apart from one of the buckles on the hipbelt that broke. It can be replaced but I actually didn't notice it was broken until looking over the pack. The pack is a bit dirty and the little rubber things on the zippers have gone brown. The bottom is a bit scuffed up. (see photos for all of these details). This has worked fine for me as a 5'4", 120lbs woman. I've used this pack a lot for work and day hikes but no longer need it, as I've moved on to a different setup.

Osprey Sirrus 24 (about 2lbs 5oz) - $60. The Sirrus is in almost perfect condition apart from some red scuffs on the inside of the back (see photos). I love this pack and would keep it, but I've discovered that the torso length is too short for me (it's a Women's Small; I'm short but my torso is on the longer end). Comes with rain cover. Hipbelt pockets, one shoulder pocket, load lifters, two mesh side pockets, two sets of compression straps (lower ones route underneath the mesh pockets), two small pockets at the top of the pack and an almost panel-loading main compartment.

REI Women's M rain shell - $25. This shell is in really good condition; I haven't used or washed it in a while so it's a little bit dirty (see photos; excuse crinkliness, it's been sitting haphazardly folded in a box in my garage), but a wash would probably take the dirt off and would be good for renewing the DWR. The seam tape and laminate is in perfect condition on the inside. Hood can be cinched down and detached, has pit zips, chest pocket, hip pockets, sleeves can be tightened with velcro, hem can be cinched. Great beginner rain shell.

Marmot Women's M UL wind shell - $30. Older Marmot wind shell, women's size M. This is an awesome wind jacket but a bit too big for me. Water repellent but not waterproof. Has a hood that can be cinched down or rolled away with a snap, sleeves are elasticized, and the jacket has a chest pocket that the jacket can be stuffed into with a loop to hang (if you're climbing, I'd guess). I don't have access to a scale but it's noticeable lighter than my XS Lightheart Gear rain jacket (6oz), so I'd guess it's about 4-5oz.

REI Women's Petite sz 4 convertible pants - $20. Basic REI convertible pants; can zip off to become capris or shorts. In good condition, has a couple of threads pulled on one of the legs (See photos). Women's size 4 Petite, fits me fine at 5'4", 120lbs.

Older MSR Dromedary, 10l size bladder - $20. I haven't used this in a few years and it's just sitting in my garage. Could probably use a wash but otherwise it's in perfect condition.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags