FS: Arcteryx Merino Wool T-Shirt (Men's Large)

I am selling my nearly unused Arcteryx Merino Wool T-Shirt (Men's Large) for $20. I will pay for shipping to anywhere in the contiguous US.

I'm not sure what exact model of shirt this is (it was given to me as a gift), but I'm guessing it was in the Arcteryx line 4 or 5 years ago. It probably retailed for around $60, though I can't say for sure because I didn't buy it. It's an olive green color with chocolate brown shoulder sections and stitching.

Front:
Back:
Here are the shirt's measurements (measured by me just now)

Front length (bottom of front collar to bottom of front hem): 24.5"
Back length (bottom of back collar to bottom of back hem): 27.5"
Chest circumference (measured right under the armpits): 42"
Sleeve length (side of collar to end of sleeve down the top of the shoulder/arm): 14"

I'm selling this shirt because it doesn't fit me very well. As I mentioned above, it was given to me as a gift and I really take a size Medium, not a Large. I also find the shirt ever so slightly itchy, though this is true of most merino wear for me. I should also note that the fabric itself is not as soft to the touch as I would have otherwise expected from merino. The shirt was also machine dried on medium heat once or twice in an effort to shrink it a bit (which didn't really work). There is also very slight pilling of the fabric, probably due to the dryer, though I can't say for sure.

Anyway, I say this all in the interest of full disclosure. I don't love this shirt myself, so I'd rather set the expectations low and have it exceed those expectations for its future owner than the other way around. As such, I'm selling the shirt for about as cheap as I can given the shipping costs involved. If you don't like the shirt, then I'll refund you your money above the shipping costs, just please don't abuse this offer. If you like the shirt, then I think $20 is a fair price for it.

I've never sold a product on here that I don't personally like myself, and I'm just trying to be fair. I'd rather send it to one of you guys than give it to goodwill!

Anyway, let me know if you are interested in giving this merino shirt a try. I hope you have better luck with it than I did! :)

Detail

Tags