[WTS] Hilleberg Nammatj 2 GT Red - Excellent Condition

Hey all, I'm selling my used Hilleberg Nammatj 2 GT in red color. I just can't justify having any more 4 season tents and this one is especially burly for my needs.

It's in excellent condition with very little signs of use on the tent body or floor. Everything works great. It has some of the usual dust and dirt on it, but that can be easily cleaned if you would like me to do that prior to the sale. I no longer have the original stakes or the stake bag, but I can throw in some DAC stakes (same as original), if you would like me to.

There is one BUT. The mesh part of the inner tent door has a tiny hole in it that I fixed with tape. I tried to show that on the pictures as best as I can. Note that the tent has a set of ''double doors'' on the inner tent - one in mesh other in solid fabric. It's the mesh part that has the hole on it in the upper left part. I believe the tape could be replaced with clear GearAid tape or even sewn together if you have those skills.

I'm looking for about 430 shipped plus 3 percent Paypal fees if you don't want to do a friends and family transfer, but I am open to offers.

Pictures at https://imgur.com/a/68VNF

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags