FS: Cams, rock shoes, crampons, Cassin x-lite axes, mountain hardware EV2

Hello all, its time to clear out some of the gear i just don't use anymore. I am currently in Vegas and can meet up anytime, otherwise i will ship domestically at your cost (priority mail, so i can provide a tracking number). PM me for pics if your interested. venmo or cash (in person)

Alright, here we go.

Cams: All used, but in good shape.

-Solid stem friends; i've kept em around as extra creek pieces but haven't used them in a while. all tied short with dyneema cord except the #1; 1, 1.5, 1.5, 2, 2, 2.5, 3 $10 a piece

-Metolius #1 (blue) single stem master cam, older (better) style with the thumb loop $35

-Metolius #3 (orange) 2 stem cam $35

-BD #2 (yellow) C3 $35

-BD #.5 (purple) C4 $40

-Totem purple (.5 size) $40

-Rock Empire grey (slightly larger than a .4) $25

if you want the whole shebang i'd take $250 (for 13 cams, no biners), it basically makes for a double rack from .3 to .75 with single 1 and 2 and 5 #.5 size

Rock Shoes:

Butora altura 10.5 green "wide" last ok shape due for a resole in the very near future one of the pull loops is broken (2 per shoe) $50

Sportiva Solutions 8.5, just too damn small. good shape plenty of rubber $90 obo

Sportiva Mythos 9.5, good shape due for a resole (stretched out, i wear 11.5 sportiva boots and these are nice and comfy in the "toes slightly bent" kind of way) $50

5.10 anasazi velcro 10.5. good shape, decent amount of rubber left $70

Mountain Gear: 

-Grivel aluminum g12's, i only used em a handful of times, actually tr'ed a couple pitches of glacier ice and the did alright, still look very new $90 

-Camp steel 12 point crampons. defiantly show their use, guided baker quite a bit with em, still got a few seasons left though. $40 

-Camp x-lite ice axes, 1 adze 1 hammer. hammer looks brand new, adze has 1 season on it $100 per axe

-Black diamond fusion; never used, they stopped making them before i could get a second tool, would make a good complimentary tool to something like an x-lite or sumtec for moderate alpine missions. (i would trade for a bd fuel, if you wanted an axe with a hammer built in) $170

-Mountain Hardware EV2; good single wall 2 person mountaineering tent. Does not work well in the cascades (condensation in such a humid environment, this tent isn't plagued with the problems the direct2 has/had, but still makes a better colorado cold weather tent) and thus i have fallen back to using other tents in my quiver before considering this one $250 obo