FS Tarp, Bivy, Sleeping Pad, Pillow and Schnozzel

I have several items that need a new home. All prices include shipping. Paypal gift preferred or please add 3% to the price of the item. If interested, please email me at gwilli at hotmail dot com Thanks for looking!!

OES MacCat Tarp, Standard 125"X84" Forest Brown 1.4oz silnylon Bought on BPL eight months ago, never said if it was used previously, but it looked brand new (no dirt!)
I set it up twice in the yard and once in the field. Doesn't get used due to my purchase of a Zpacks cuben tarp. Includes Zpacks guylines and stuff sack. Ridgeline has not been seam sealed. Trekking poles, stakes and dogs not included. 11.9oz on my scale $75 shipped.

Borah Side Zip Bivy LW, M50 top, 30D silnylon bottom, .7oz no-seeum net Purchased about six months ago. Perfect condition, no tears or smells. Used three nights, always with a ground cloth. I've decided to go with a inner net under my tarp so the bivy has to go. Weighs 6.6oz on my scale with stuff sack. $80 shipped.Exped Synmat7 LW, 26"X77"X2.8" corn yellow Used twice. No leaks, no wear or smells. Got a NeoAir Xlite, so this has to go. Includes stuff sack and repair kit. 22.6oz on my scale. $150 shipped.
Exped Air Pillow, Large. Used twice. excellent condition no leaks or smells. Includes stuff sack and repair kit. 4.4oz on my scale. $35 shipped.

Exped Schnozzel Pumpbag used once, perfect condition. 45L capacity (2746cu in) can be used as a pack liner. 2.1oz on my scale. $20 shipped.