Down galore, down madness, get down with down, lots of down stuff in other words

Ok, trying to fund a new purchase for my wife since she runs much colder than myself. (Just bought Mark Verber's Fugu jacket for her)
I got a lot of barely used and lightly used down jackets and vests. Pay pal gift, or 3% extra, shipping CONUS, same old, same old. I can put pics up or send them to you, if you need it.

In no particular order:

Women's large Stoic Hadron anorak down jacket (w/hood), color like a deep emerald green on outside, sort of yellow green on inside. In good condition except it has a minor rip/hole in the hood which has a clear fabric tape on it. Selling it for 60 dollars including shipping CONUS.

Men's Land's End size small Down Vest with 600 fp, fits closer to a medium (in between medium and small), color is deeper green, never been used--uses a nice burly nylon shell has snaps instead of zipper. Weighs 8.1 oz and selling it for 15 dollars (i would sell it for less if it wasn't for shipping, shipping will cost at least a third of the price).

X Large boys Land's End Down Vest virtually identical to the above one except actually larger in size and weight. A more true Men's medium fit, and weighs 9.1 oz, same color, and everything else is the same including never been used in the field. Also 15 dollars.

Women's large Bernado Down Vest with 740 fp goose down (last years Costco deal). Color is darker purple, almost a purple maroonish/aubergine color. All nylon lining/shell. Very lightly used, great condition, only washed once. For any guys, fits like a medium. Weight is 6.4 oz. Price: 21 dollars.

(I use the same vest as the above, except in blue color and X large size, very nice and not a very feminine cut, more subtle--this years Costco vest with that brand is definitely more tapered and overly feminine.)

Women's Calvin Klein Down jacket X Large Jacket (no hood), color dark grey. No fp listed, but says 90% duck down and 10% waterfowl feathers. Very Unisex looking and fit, fits about a men's large size, though a little shorter in torso. (haven't weighed it yet, can if you want me to) Barely used/great condition, selling for 27 dollars.

Another women's Calvin Klein jacket, exactly the same as the above except XXL size and black color. Bought at the same time from Costco last year, also barely used and also selling for 27 dollars. (also haven't weighed it yet, but can). Fits very slightly bigger than a typical men's large and also quite unisex looking and fit, and also barely used/great condition and for 27 dollars.

Package deal. If buy all of them, i will let it go for 10% off the total price of all combined. So, for all the above it would be 148.50.

Detail

Tags