FS: Neoair classic (rectangular), Montbell synthetic bag, BD hilight tent, Tritronics collar, MSR water filter

Few things for sale.... but before the list, an apology.

****Yes, if you search my name you'll find a post about a member of BPL not receiving his stove that he had sent me paypal for after a few weeks. I planned to ship, my life got overly hectic and I never got around to shipping. I refunded his money after he asked for it. No excuses, I should have taken the time to make a trip to the post office, and I apologized to him.

Promises this time, I will ship SAME day (if paypal is sent before 3pm EDT) or next day (if paypal sent after 3pm EDT) and get you a tracking number the second I ship. If I do not ship within that window, I will refund 50% of the cost of that item back to you no questions asked. I do not want a bad reputation on BPL, just looking to unload some gear and give a good deal to someone looking for gear.*****

So, the gear for sale:

Neoair (rectangle) classic sleeping pad... this is an incredible pad, rolls/folds up to the size of a nalgene water bottle. no leaks, holds air well... $70

Montbell 30degree synthetic sleeping bag, LONG version 6'4": hardly used and comes with stuff sack... $50

Black Diamond Hilight Tent-this tent is in awesome condition, hardly used. It "looks" a bit dirty in a few sections from where it has been seam sealed and a little dirt got in the sealing. If you don't care that it's a little dirty (because you're going to be using it camping/backpacking and it most likely will touch dirt some point) then I won't worry about resealing it since it stays dry as it is, just doesn't look impeccable. Super lightweight, awesome tent for backpacking, hunting, camping--you name it. $175

Tri-tronics Classic 70 exp dog collar. Link below. Used it to train my pup, now she doesn't need it anymore. 1 mile range, audio tone feature, continuous and nick settings. Best all around collar whether it's used at home to correct behavior/train basic commands or to use in the field for hunting.
Comes with original box/case, transmitter & charging cradles, one collar with receiver and two additional collars that you could buy more receivers for. retail for $354.00 before tax, $175 and it's yours. Not a scratch on these things, looks brand new out of box. Use and sell it down the road and get all your money back.
www.tritronics.com/classic-70-g3-exp-and-single-dog.html

MSR miniworks EX water filter: NEVER USED-- took it out of the box, filtered two nalgenes in the kitchen sink, and it has sat in it's carry bag since then (dried out and stored properly of course). Retail for $90, asking $60.
email [email protected] with any questions, that is probably easiest! I can also send pictures from that email as well. Thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags