FS: ULA OHM 2.0 Black Med/Med

I've always wanted to try out the Ohm and managed to pick one up used. I used it on one trip to see how I liked it, and have decided that perhaps a Circuit might be what I'm looking for. I enjoyed the Ohm, but since about half my trips are with the scouts and involve hauling more group gear, I think I'm going to go with a pack a bit larger and with a bit more weight carrying capacity.

The condition of the pack is very good. The prior owner had washed it before sending it to me, and there were no tears or anything else. I might have added a spot or two of dirt to it, but if that bothers you you might have the wrong hobby The one issue, if you can call it that, was that the original owner trimmed excess webbing. I've been known to do that myself, and it didn't cause any me issues but I do notice that the webbing that goes over the top is trimmed short enough that I could just get my full-sized 72" Zlite pad clipped under it when the bag was loaded. Depending on how you load it, I could see that being a problem.

The pack comes with all of it's accessories, and I even cut out a second foam back panel / site pad out of a thicker foam just to try it out and I'll include that as well.

How does $150 plus shipping sound? PayPal accepted.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags