closet cleanout: Clothes (Men's M) and gear

Hi all. Considering dropping my cushy life and doing some travelling in spring. As such I need to clean out my closet for funds and reduce the amount of stuff I need to store. One thing, I'm having issues with uploading photos! so if you're interested in something, I may have to email you photos directly if I can't get them to upload. I also got some stuff that's not cool enough to sell on its own, so I figure if you buy 20+ bucks worth of stuff, you can pick something from the freebie pile to go along with it if you want. Will add more as I sort through my hoard of stuff. 

For shipping, I'd like to split. For the most part that means you'll pay half of a padded envelope (3.5) or half of a flatrate box (5). Buyer pays 3% if PP credit. Local pickup in Boulder saves shipping. 

Mens clothing:

Arcteryx Gamma LT pants $60 Black, Men's medium, long. Bought at a no-returns firesale. Didn't realize I bought a long size. Been worn outside once; extra leg fabric too cumbersome to be worthwhile for me. Pretty much new. An older model (the integrated belt buckle is plastic, not metal like this years).

Oakley Corked Jacket $120. White/Black, Men's small, park fit/anorak. I bought this thing back in high school (~2011) when I thought I was going to get into park and be sick and get sponsored and star in ski films. Turns out I'm afraid to jib so I've used this thing once. Cool resort jacket. It's got magnetic storm flaps that close easily, a big hood that sticks itself to the body via magnet, an integrated bottle opener, some integrated suspenders. Good condition. No fuzzing or any damage to the fabric. However, there is some visible dirt on the cuffs (white fabric). Note that it's a park fit so even though it's small, it fits me (5'10 160) like a large. https://www.evo.com/outlet/jackets/oakley-corked-jacket

Burton snow pants $50 Black, men's waist 34, park fit. Not sure what model. Same story as above. Good condition. No real use so no real damage. Pretty baggy fit. Zippered outer thigh vents. Practically new 

North face shell/puffy combo $60 Black, men's medium on the puffy/large on the shell. Not sure what model. This is one of those things they make where the puffy zips into the shell. excellent condition. Never really worn. Shell is hyvent. Has pit zips, hood, and handwarmer pockets. Puffy is reminiscent of a nanopuff, except made by northface. 

Gear

2x Petzl Anneau slings $11 Blue 80cm version. Bought to clean sport anchors with, but the length is awkward and puts the bolts above my head so it's hard to clean. Again, I'm stupid and bought these without trying them at all so they've been used for one cragging day. No fuzzing, no dirt, nothing wrong with them. Manufactured in 2016. 

Women's miura lace $50 size 39. Got some solid use out of these. Inside is definitely grimy. Soles are fish scaled. I had some delam around the toes so I glued the toes of both shoes with shoegoo as a preventative measure. I'd say the sole has ~ half its life left. (Girlfriend's shoe. She's moved onto mythos after ingrown toenail issues). 

BD chalk bag $10 A white BD chalk bag. Dirty and chalky. Comes with some chalk. 

North Face Matthes Crest 72 pack. Selling for a friend. Doesn't fit her back right when loaded down. Some dirt on it, but no damage. May need to talk about how we ship this. 

Free shit (if you buy 20 bucks worth of stuff)

Old ass bifold metolius crashpad Local pickup only. It's old. It's old enough that the foam is no longer super squishy. Also the covering is torn in parts and one of the straps ripped out. I wouldn't use it as my only pad for taller stuff, but I'd still fall onto it for a traverse or trust it to protect small rocks or logs. 

A beanie with ear flaps It's a beanie that's got ear flaps to cover your ears. Pretty warm but I'll be honest I think it looks dorky so I don't wear it much anymore. It probably smells like my head, but I can throw it in with my laundry before I ship. For reference, it looks like this. https://www.rei.com/media/product/788217

A trango pyramid belay device Inherited from a friend when I first started before I bought my own atc. Beaten up, scratched. No cracks or damage to the cable. Would serve as a good backup or a loaner. 

Some penguin brand khakis Hey guess what, I bought clothes without trying them on first. Size 32 waist. Classic yellowish khaki color, straight leg fit. Don't fit me great. Basically unworn. Wear em to work.

Two flannels These are men's larges. One is dark grey with subtle gold trim, and one is red with white and blue trim. They're kinda bulky so if you add these on it might jack up the shipping cost. 

A pair of Nike sweats. Men's medium, gray. Good condition would lounge in. 

My old zippo Generic chrome color. Hinge is a bit wobbly. If I can find the flints I'll throw them in there too. Works fine, I just don't like smelling like gas (it is dry so it wont leak everywhere).

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags