[WTS] Tarptent Moment single wall w/ crossing pole $155

Price is $150 shipped

I'd like to sell my single wall Tarptent Moment (not the DW). I'm the second owner and I've used it for about 3 week's total. The arch pole was upgraded through Tarptent. It is slightly thicker and more sturdy than the stock pole. I have the crossing pole for snowloading or freestanding setup.

The tent has a few points of wear. The pockets for the crossing pole have opened up a little and need to be sewn shut (I didn't use the crossing pole so it didn't bother me.) The outside toggle to tie up the door has some loose threads and needs a small repair, and there's a pinhole in the canopy caused by a thorn. I will fix it with a dab of silicone. There's a tiny gap above the netting door between the netting and the ceiling, big enough to stick a pencil through, too small for my pinkie.

The tent has been seam sealed and has light silicone stripes inside the floor. I noticed a slow drip from the inside door toggle during heavy rain, so that point should be resealed (same spot that needs sewing, I assume the loose threads of the toggle let in water.)

I can send pictures tomorrow when I set it up.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags